Well, another year has passed us by...too quickly if I might add. Throughout the past few weeks I've been thinking about what I want 2011 to be about. I am working to get back into school, I am focusing on moving more towards the things I want and need to be doing...that I've been wanting and needing to do for some time...and actually doing them. 2011 will be about me. It will be about developing the skills I feel are important--mostly related to music. I want to learn guitar. I want to improve my piano and vocal skills. It will be about becoming educated. I want to be a Human Resources Manager. It will be about developing who I am now into the person I've been wanting to become for a long time, but just haven't known how. This year, I will discover how to be exactly who I want to be....and by doing it!
I watched the movie Eat, Pray, Love last night. It was pretty inspirational and I think it was a great way to wrap up my recent thoughts about self-discovery. Julia Roberts plays a successful woman who finds herself unhappy in her marriage and decides to divorce her husband and travel the world for a year in efforts to find her passion for life again. She discovers herself and creates a balance. That's what I'm aiming for! :)
In case I haven't told you yet....
HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE! May this upcoming year be filled with blessings beyond measure!
No comments:
Post a Comment